The ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122U is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, ACR122U can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
The NFC Reader is made by Advanced Card Systems Ltd (Hong Kong, China).
- PC-linked contactless smart card (NFC) reader/writer
- Supports: ISO14443 Type A & B, MIFARE®, FeliCa, 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
- Compliance/Certifications: ISO 14443, PC/SC, CCID
- Operating Distance: Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Interface: USB
- Operating Voltage: DC 5.0V
- Weight: 70 g
- Size: 98 mm x 65 mm x 12.8 mm